Dressing up has a severe impact on your everyday mood. It is especially during these times when everyone is sitting and working from home without any encouragement or positivity. Thus, it is best to get up everyday and dress up a little bit to lighten up your mood. You will understand that it works by feeling encouraged and positive to start every morning a fresh. Here are four great ways to look at your day with a new and positive vibe.
Dress up in the colors of joy
- It is best to ditch your usual love for black. You can swap it with any bright color like yellow, which is mainly related to happiness and whites or blues for calm nerves. Thus, it is a 100% tried and tested way to boost your mood with all the positivity
- According to a Psychologist, Kate Nightingale, when we wear a particular color outfit, it is likely to activate the human brain according to the mood associated with the color. The mood fluctuation happens because the human brain has a preference for consistency and always tens to avoid conflict, so it adjusts according to the color.
- It is in your hands, whether you would like to take your chances or not. However, if you wear something with a splash of color or wear numerous tones of the same color, it can create a look to bring back the smile on your face.
Experimenting with the prints
- It is time to push yourself in styling limits and trying trends that you have always wanted to by pushing yourself beyond your comfort limit.
- If you earlier had this fear of experimenting with the prints from head to toe, then now it is your time to try your hands.
- Pair prints with comfortable cuts to upgrade your leggings and tops, to look excellent and do not even leave its essence of comfort.
Gather some dare to style even if you have nowhere to go
- It can happen during this time when everyone is made to face each day with a similar prospect of sitting in. It gets very much essential to add a little variety in your daily routine.
- Some of your days must be reserved for old and essential clothing; however, the rest of the days must not lose their glam behind the closed doors.
- Try wearing maxis, pairing it with a beautiful summer jumper, and must add a sleek belt to complete your look.
- The dressing up will instantly boost your mood with the similar positivity that you usually get with the beachside vibes.
- Choose your vibe and dress up accordingly to enjoy the same vibe anytime, anywhere.
Rise above your basic comfort
- While working outdoors, it feels heaven to change your clothes in comfy PJs after work. But when you have no choice but to stay at home, then wearing PJs daily might get boring. Thus, it is best to style your comfortable clothes.
- Try wearing a nice pair of silk trousers, just like your PJ for a luxurious yet comfy vibe. Add a cute tee or top of the natural color palette to look your best, even at home.
- Don’t forget to style your outfits with light accessories and a nice pair of shoes to complete your look.